SterileFLAT Antibacterial Backlit Medical Keyboard offer a conventional style keyboard with RoHS Compliancy and a Nano Silver impregnated Antibacterial Silicone latex free membrane barrier which can be used in all areas of clinical and medical environments. They can be regularly washed with a recognised antibacterial or alcohol based cleaning agent every day, thus reducing the spread of MRSA, Cdif, Noro Virus, E Coli, Salmonella and Airborne Viruses.
2 versions available
A. Flat No feet SF17-02-BL-FL
B. With feet SF17-02-BL-WF
Benefits of SterileFLAT Medical Keyboards
- Easy fast wipe clean surface. Can be cleaned with Antibacterial and Alcohol based agents or chlor-clean a chlorine based agent as used in many Hospitals.
- Keyboard face Antibacterial. The membrane combines active Nano silver technology with a flexible but strong silicon barrier cover.
- Latex Free
- CE and FCC Approved, RoHS Compliant keyboard.
- Soft touch tactile keys.
- Very Cost effective for use in any medical environment.
- Can be supplied without or without an antibacterial silicon coated optical or laser mouse.
- 2 light level blue led backlighting
Product Specification and Features
- Keyboard Layout: UK Connection: USB
- Material: Nano Silver Silicon membrane compatible with: Win98/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Membrane: Latex Free
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Mounting: Desktop and Medical Cart
- Approval Certification: CE, FCC, Approved RoHS compliant
- Cable Length 1.5m
- Multimedia function: NO
- Soft touch tactile keys
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Working voltage: DC+5V
- Working current: <50mA
- Working life: 10Million operations
- Size: (L*W*H) 400*130*22mm
- N.W. 700gms
- Cable: 3.0mm*1500mm
- Keys: 104
- A. Operating: 5℃～50℃
- B. Storing: -20℃～70℃