SterileFLAT Antibacterial USB Wired Medical Keyboards are an invaluable tool in reducing the risk of cross infection in any medical environment. Shared keyboards on the wards or other clinical environments can become breeding grounds for Healthcare associated infections (HAI). Infections that are acquired in hospitals or as a result of healthcare interventions.
Benefits of SterileFLAT Medical Keyboards
- Easy fast wipe clean surface. Can be cleaned with Antibacterial and Alcohol based agents or chlor-clean a chlorine based agent as used in many Hospitals.
- Keyboard face Antibacterial. The membrane combines active Nano silver technology with a flexible but strong silicon barrier cover.
- Latex Free
- Tooled custom fit silicon membrane. Replacement Membranes readily available.
- CE and FCC Approved, RoHS Compliant keyboard.
- Soft touch tactile keys.
- Very Cost effective for use in any medical environment.
- Can be supplied without or without an antibacterial silicon coated optical or laser mouse.
- No Raised surfaces or gaps that would trap dirt ,debris or possible infections.
Product Specification and Features
- Keyboard Layout: UK Connection: USB
- Material: Nano Silver Silicon membrane compatible with: Win98/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Membrane: Latex Free
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Mounting: Desktop and Medical Cart
- Approval Certification: CE, FCC, Approved RoHS compliant
- Cable Length 1.5m
- Multimedia function: NO
- Soft touch tactile keys
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Working voltage: DC+5V
- Working current: <50mA
- Working life: 10Million operations
- Size: (L*W*H) 400*130*22mm
- N.W. 700gms
- Cable: 3.0mm*1500mm
- Keys: 104
- Main material: ABS plastic case/Silicone membrane
- A. Operating: 5℃～50℃
- B. Storing: -20℃～70℃
Available language layouts
Other language layouts available on request.