The dangers of cross infection is not only reserved for keyboards? A computer mouse can be used many times by multiple medical staff members throughout the working day. SterileMOUSE-LASER SF08-10 Antibacterial Laser Mice are an invaluable tool in reducing the risk of cross infection in any medical environment.
Benefits of SterileMOUSE-LASER Antibacterial Mouse
- Laser diode optics
- Easy fast wipe clean surface. Can be cleaned with Antibacterial and Alcohol based agents Chlor-clean similar products.
- High quality 100% Silione Laser Mouse that combines active Silver Nano technology
- Totally sealed unit
- 2 command buttons with sealed page up/down slider control wheel.
- CE Approved, FCC, RoHS Compliant.
- Very Cost effective for use in any medical environment.
- Latex Free silicone body.
- Plug and Play USB Connector.
Product Specification and Features
- Mouse Layout: UK
- Connection:USB or PS/2
- Material:100% Silicon Latex Fee
- Compatible with: Win98/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8
- Number of Buttons: 2 with sealed page up/down slider control wheel
- Mounting: Desktop and Medical Cart
- Approval Certification: CE. FCC, RoHS compliant
- Wired / Wireless: Wired 1.5m approx.
- Additional Information: Laser using latest diode optics
- Warranty:1 Year
- Working voltage: +5V DC@40Ma
- Resolution: 800DPI
- Size: (L*W*H) 105*61*38mm
- N.W 100g
- Cable: 1.5 m Approx.
- Buttons: 5 electronic wheel
- A. Operating: 5℃～50℃
- B. Storing: -20℃～70℃