The dangers of cross infection is not only reserved for keyboards? A computer mouse can be used many times by multiple medical staff members throughout the working day.
SterileMOUSE-LASER SF08-15 Antibacterial Wireless Laser Mice are an invaluable tool in reducing the risk of cross infection in any medical environment.
Product Specification and Features
SterileMOUSE-LASER SF08-15 Wireless antibacterial mouse is a high performance unit with laser diode optics;
Manufactured with 100% silicon overmolded mouse body impregnated with antibacterial nano silver that’s easy to wipe down and disinfect so as to reduce the spread of germs.
It features 2 command buttons with 3 button page up/down feature.
This is an Ideal solution for environments such as hospitals, dental surgeries, doctors surgeries, medical centres, and laboratories.
Where hygiene and cleanliness is paramount.
Comfortable and easy to use.
- Laser diode optics 1200 dpi laser sensor with 3,000 frames/second scan rate
- Easy fast wipe clean surface. Can be cleaned with antibacterial and alcohol based agents and Chlor-clean or similar products.
- High quality 100% silicone laser mouse that combines active silver nano technology
- 5 command buttons with sealed page up/down feature
- CE Approved, RoHS Compliant.
- Very Cost effective for use in any medical environment.
- Latex free.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Operating distance up to 10mtrs
- Connection Dongle
- Material:100% silicone latex free
- Compatible with: Win98/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Warranty:1 Year
- Size: 114(L) x 65(W) x 41(H) mm
- N.W 95g